” Phonemania Culture ” – 3 Days, No Phone. Can you survive?

Idole Faith Zen Leave a Comment






  What I have learned, during the 3 days I misplaced my phone! 1. We are so distracted by, the new.   I considered, myself to be a non-heavy phone user, which was evident at the beginning of the 3-day period. Whilst everyone around me, were showing concern over the location of my device, I on the other hand, felt …

Idole Faith” Phonemania Culture ” – 3 Days, No Phone. Can you survive?

Distant Outlook

Idole Faith Zen Leave a Comment






Follow @IdoleFaith Tweet Daily encountering novice faces. Deciphering information, through the means of expressional visuals. Most of which, fade into the distance of the blank canvas. Life. You, the artist. Creating your reality. Colours appearing as vivid shadows.   Throughout the yearly cycle,  365 days, we interact with numerous unique inspirational souls. Upon first encounter, engagement may seem miniscule. Non-existent. …

Idole FaithDistant Outlook

Desensitize

Idole Faith Zen Leave a Comment






Follow @IdoleFaith Tweet In thought, screening through the multitudes of social pages. Announcements, latest vine compilations, challenges, dances and rudimental videos toppled in the midst of relative newsfeed of people in need of aid, support and unity.   Concealed, amongst the crazes of challenges, vines, and other disengaging agents, desensitising us to reality. Has this phenomena somewhat become norm? Serving …

Idole FaithDesensitize

BFF Syndrome. Target: Parents and Children!

Idole Faith Zen Leave a Comment






Follow @IdoleFaith Tweet Once a distinguishable division between parent and child, prominently in an increasing growth of a vivid power struggle phenomena. Contemporary social influences, media spectrum and the rapid growth of technology have distorted this once clear-cut margin. Behold, the new league of parenthood! Parent and child, seeming to adapt the relevantly ‘unique ‘distorted’ friendship bond’ (BFF Syndrome). Expected …

Idole FaithBFF Syndrome. Target: Parents and Children!

For Tomorrow…

Idole Faith Zen Leave a Comment






Follow @IdoleFaith Tweet We need to invest in our children!   For they children are tomorrow.  The future! The repetitive proclamation, it’s lullaby heard countless of times. Yet the ratio of investment remains consistent 3 : 1 to adults. Concentrating  75% our efforts in repairing adults, whom unfortunately are already complacent in their ways, the remaining 25% directed at our …

Idole FaithFor Tomorrow…